- Join Australia's number 1 University †
- Career opportunities, professional development, work-life balance.
- Use your expertise and innovative thinking to truly have an impact.
Who says you can't change the world? We expect to do nothing less.
Finance and Employee Services, University Services
Salary: $111,812 - $116,332 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements within the University of Melbourne. The Automation Team Manager is a member of the Robotic Process Automation Team which sits within the Finance and Employee Services portfolio.
About the role
The Automation Team Manager will focus on efficiently and effectively scoped projects and business Robotic Process Automation initiatives that deliver coherent, transformative benefits to the University in the short to medium term.
In collaboration with team members in the Service Improvement area, the Automation Team Manager will support Chancellery, University Services and Academic Divisions in the successful delivery and implementation of RPA solutions as part of the service improvement program.
Working under the broad direction, with a considerable degree of autonomy to the Manager will coach and mentor the RPA team in the development, production and maintenance of RPA, and will liaise with all stakeholders.
- The appointee will have a Post Graduate level qualification ina business or technical fieldwith extensive experience; or an equivalent combination of extensive relevant experience and/or education/training
- Project Management Qualifications (PMBOK, Prince2) or a proven track record in Project/Program ManagementExcellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to collaborate and consult with staff across the university in delivering projects.
- Extensive experience in IT and/or software project management and maintenance coupled with analytical, research, and conceptual skills to implement automation against business requirements.
- Extensive stakeholder management experience, high level consultation and influencing skills, with the capability to build and maintain strong advisory relationships
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
† The University of Melbourne is the Number 1 University in Australia and among the leading Universities in the world, according to The Times Higher Education world reputational ranking, the National Taiwan University ranking, The Times Higher Education world university ranking and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Close date: 30 Apr 2017
Position Description & Selection Criteria
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time