Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute
Faculty of Science
Salary: $63,707 - $67,613 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
The AMSI Intern program is leading the way in preparing Australia’s PhD cohort with industry training and providing them with pathways into both the private and public sector. Through an exciting Commonwealth initiative, the program is expanding to a truly national presence!
AMSI Intern is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to ensure the efficient running of procedures and delivery of prompt, quality services. The incumbent will provide a customer focused service to students, academics and industry contacts including finance administration, organisation and recording of meetings and contract preparation.
The AMSI Intern program plays a critical role in the Australian research and development ecosystem. If you are looking for a hugely rewarding position, now is your chance to join a strong and motivated team.
- Work closely with various industry sectors to assist with unique, exciting and cutting edge research projects
- Work closely with HDR students and academics for exciting research opportunities
- First of its kind program in Australia – no other initiative has seen universities band together for the purpose of PhD placements
- A diverse and dynamic working environment
- Be part of a passionate team at AMSI
- Daily fulfilling and impactful work
- Growing and supported program
Close date: 30 Jul 2017
Position Description and Selection Criteria
For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time