- Join Australia's number 1 University †
- Career opportunities, professional development, work-life balance.
- Use your expertise and innovative thinking to truly have an impact.
Who says you can't change the world? We expect to do nothing less.
External Relations, University Services
Salary: $88,171-$95,444 p.a. plus 9.5% superannuation
About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements within the University of Melbourne. The CRM User Coordinator is a member of the Stakeholder Relations and CRM Team which sits within the External Relations portfolio.
About the role
This is an opportunity to work as a problem solver in a fast-paced team environment. You will be the key contact for all requests for advice and training on best practice use of CRM.
You will have a strong understanding of business processes for student/customer engagement and advanced knowledge of CRM best practice. You will also have exceptional stakeholder management skills, providing expert advice to staff across the University’s Academic Divisions.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in marketing and/or an equivalent combination of relevant education/experience.
- Extensive experience in using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM products for the purposes of sales and marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, create and deliver training to a wide range of stakeholders with varying levels of understanding of CRM.
- Experience in working on digital marketing solutions to assist with the on-boarding and nurturing of vast amounts of prospects entering the sales funnel at many different levels utilising a marketing automation platform.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to juggle competing demands, work collaboratively with colleagues and meet deadlines and targets in a busy environment.
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast-paced environment.
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
† The University of Melbourne is the Number 1 University in Australia and among the leading Universities in the world, according to The Times Higher Education world reputational ranking, the National Taiwan University ranking, The Times Higher Education world university ranking and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Close date: 26 July 2017
Position Description & Selection Criteria
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time