- Join Australia's number 1 University †
- Career opportunities, professional development, work-life balance.
- Use your expertise and innovative thinking to truly have an impact.
Who says you can't change the world? We expect to do nothing less.
Operations, University Services
Salary: Attractive remuneration package available
About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements within the University of Melbourne. The People and Culture Business Partner is a member of the People and Culture Team.
About the role
Our People & Culture team partner with the leadership of University Services to deliver on our people strategy and we have an awesome opportunity for an experienced Business Partner to join our engaged and friendly team.
The role will join our current People & Culture group consulting and supporting their assigned portfolios on a range of topics such as leadership, performance, employee relations and talent management in a complex and changing environment.
- Significant experience in change management, aligning organisational structure and work with strategy, performance management, talent and succession planning, diversity and inclusion.
- Significant experience and knowledge of employment relations
- Demonstrated ability to support and enable innovation and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work well within and lead team on specific projects and initiatives
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
† The University of Melbourne is the Number 1 University in Australia and among the leading Universities in the world, according to The Times Higher Education world reputational ranking, the National Taiwan University ranking, The Times Higher Education world university ranking and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Close date: 26 Sep 2017
Position Description & Selection Criteria
For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time