- Join Australia's number 1 University †
- Career opportunities, professional development, work-life balance.
- Use your expertise and innovative thinking to truly have an impact.
Who says you can't change the world? We expect to do nothing less.
Academic Services, University Services
Salary: $79,910 - $86,499 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements within the University of Melbourne. The Senior Enrolment Coordinator is a member of the Enrolment and Academic Records Team which is part of the Academic Services portfolio.
About the role
The Senior Enrolment Coordinators make a substantial contribution to the delivery of a number of university-wide enrolment related services.
- You have an undergraduate qualification with relevant discipline and/or equivalent mix of education and relevant experience.
- You have a demonstrated ability to organise, lead, deliver and continually refine high volume and time critical enrolment-related services
- You enjoy and are adept at providing a high level of customer service to a diverse client group.
- You have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills, and are able to accurately interpret relevant policies, process guides, and extract and analyse data.
- You are a proven team player and are able to contribute positively to numerous activities and services.
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
† The University of Melbourne is the Number 1 University in Australia and among the leading Universities in the world, according to The Times Higher Education world reputational ranking, the National Taiwan University ranking, The Times Higher Education world university ranking and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Close date: 18 Feb 2018
Position Description & Selection Criteria
For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time