- Join Australia's number 1 University †
- Career opportunities, professional development, work-life balance.
- Use your expertise and innovative thinking to truly have an impact.
Who says you can't change the world? We expect to do nothing less.
Academic Services, University Services
Salary: $68,892 - $79,130 p.a. plus or 17% superannuation
About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements within the University of Melbourne. The Enrolment Coordinator is a member of the Enrolment and Academic Records Team which sits within the Academic Services portfolio.
About the role
Enrolment Coordinators are actively involved in the delivery of numerous university-wide enrolment services.
- You hold an undergraduate qualification and/or equivalent mix of education and relevant experience.
- You enjoy and are adept at providing high quality customer service to a diverse client base in a large complex organisation. This includes actively assisting to the unpacking and resolution of unusual and/or sensitive requests and situations.
- You have strong verbal and communication skills, including an ability to prepare professional emails, reports, web content, process documents, etc.
- You have well-developed organisational skills including an ability to meet tight and competing deadlines, maintain accuracy, and act as the team's primary contact for some services.
- You are strongly committed to continual improvement and are readily able to suggest refinements and assist with the implementation and assessment of agreed changes.
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
† The University of Melbourne is the Number 1 University in Australia and among the leading Universities in the world, according to The Times Higher Education world reputational ranking, the National Taiwan University ranking, The Times Higher Education world university ranking and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Close date: 18 Feb 2018
Position Description & Selection Criteria
For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time