- Join Australia's number 1 University †
- Career opportunities, professional development, work-life balance.
- Use your expertise and innovative thinking to truly have an impact.
Who says you can't change the world? We expect to do nothing less.
External Relations, University Services
Salary: $88,171 - $95,444 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements within the University of Melbourne. The Business Development Coordinator is a member of the Business Development Team which sits within the External Relations portfolio.
About the role
This role coordinates the development and delivery of a range of performance analysis and reporting services on student recruitment, including market intelligence, data sets and reporting structures for benchmarking of key performance indicators against the sector (global and domestic).
- The appointee will have: A relevant degree with proven experience in data analytics and/or business development; or equivalent combination of education and significant relevant experience.
- Highly developed problem solving and organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple complex tasks with competing deadlines.
- Highly developed skills in information gathering and data manipulation and be an expert user of various systems and databases (e.g. CRM, Student Management) and the Microsoft suite of programs.
- Experience in developing new initiatives and using expertise to enhance understanding and approach to data requirements and provision.
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment.
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
† The University of Melbourne is the Number 1 University in Australia and among the leading Universities in the world, according to The Times Higher Education world reputational ranking, the National Taiwan University ranking, The Times Higher Education world university ranking and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Close date: 25 Feb 2018
Position Description & Selection Criteria
For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time