- Join Australia's number 1 University †
- Career opportunities, professional development, work-life balance.
- Use your expertise and innovative thinking to truly have an impact.
Who says you can't change the world? We expect to do nothing less.
Academic Services, University Services
Salary: $99,199 - $107,370 p.a. plus 9.5% superannuation
About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements within the University of Melbourne. The Team Leader, Curriculum Support is a member of the Student Administration Team which sits within the Academic Services portfolio.
About the role
The Team Leader, Curriculum Support has leadership and coordination responsibilities for the key enabling Student Administration activities which support the Student Lifecycle at the University of Melbourne. As such, the role will lead the operational delivery of curriculum configuration and publication activities which support the student lifecycle from Admissions to Graduations and will oversee an area which provides trusted and expert advice to Academic Divisions to enable the effective delivery of their curriculum. This role will take a leading position in responding to the changing nature of the University’s curriculum design and delivery to ensure that the Curriculum Support function in Academic Services is adapted and adaptable to provide the best curriculum support to the University and the Academic Divisions now and into the future. In doing so, the University Services’ priorities of evidence based decision-making, integration of digital tools and a customer-centred and embedded focus, will be key.
- Undergraduate qualifications in a relevant discipline and or equivalent mix of education and relevant experience.
- Excellent stakeholder, team leadership, coordination and supervisory skills, high level communication and planning abilities, advanced data literacy and analytics, project management and an orientation for service excellence and customer experience is required to be successful in this role.
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
† The University of Melbourne is the Number 1 University in Australia and among the leading Universities in the world, according to The Times Higher Education world reputational ranking, the National Taiwan University ranking, The Times Higher Education world university ranking and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Close date: 2 May 2018
Position Description & Selection Criteria
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time