Infrastructure Services, University Services
Salary: $115,726 - $120,404 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements within the University of Melbourne. The Project Manager is a member of the Business Improvement & Information Technology Team which sits within the Infrastructure Services portfolio.
About the role
This role will lead and deliver complex, multi-disciplinary strategic and business improvement projects with a focus on strong stakeholder engagement and capability establishment. Managing key relationships within the University and, particularly, with other areas in University Services to ensure project and service outcomes for clients
- A relevant postgraduate qualification with significant relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant significant experience and/or education and training.
- Project management accreditation and/or relevant professional qualifications i.e. PMP, PRINCE2, Six Sigma, Agile etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage medium to large ($250k-$3m+) IT and business improvement projects in one or more of the following areas: IT infrastructure, enterprise applications, cloud solution implementations, business process improvement, business intelligence & reporting with understanding of both technical and business aspects
- Demonstrated ability to work with clients and stakeholders through the full project lifecycle to identify, source / develop and implement solutions that meet requirements and enable realisation of business benefits
- Good commercial acumen and vendor management skills
- Demonstrate the University Services Values of University First by acting in the best interest of your employer; displaying Service Excellence by striving to deliver beyond expectations and taking ownership of the delivery; and value working collaboratively as One Team, connecting with people and building relationships in your workplace.
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
Close date: 29 July 2018
Position Description & Selection Criteria
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time