About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client-centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements, and acts as a shared services function within the University of Melbourne.
About the role
You will be responsible for establishing a framework and associated processes for providing a coordinated service for students with complex health and support needs. This will include working with identified students to develop a clear action plan to support the student in resolving issues, developing strategies for academic and personal recovery, and to access relevant services for appropriate and timely support
- Completion of a qualification in social work, welfare or a relevant discipline, and/or equivalent mix of education and relevant experience
- Demonstrated case management experience with an affinity for working with a diverse, multi-cultural, largely youth-aged client base
- Significant experience in working with clients with mental health and/or complex health or personal situations
- A demonstrated ability to organise, lead, deliver and continually refine the delivery of services in a timely way
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well-established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
How to apply
Your application submitted should include a CV along with your responses against the selection criteria found in the Position Description for the role.
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria
For full position information go to: http://jobs.unimelb.edu.au/caw/en/listing and search by the job title or job number.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time