Join Australia’s leading education researchers and educators in the following roles:
- Chair of Literacies & Languages
- Associate Professor/Professor of Global Studies and International Education
- Associate Professor/Professor of Measurement Analytics
- Associate Professor/Professor of Digital Education
- Associate Professor/Professor of Teacher Education
- Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Curriculum Studies
- Senior Lecturer of Vocational & Lifelong Learning
About the Melbourne Graduate School of Education
The Melbourne Graduate School of Education at the University of Melbourne is growing its team of outstanding, internationally recognised senior academics.
The University of Melbourne is consistently ranked among the world’s top universities. With our outstanding performance in international rankings, Melbourne is at the forefront of higher education in the Asia-Pacific region and the world.
The Melbourne Graduate School of Education is deeply committed to addressing the major educational challenges of our times. Our research and teaching programs inform transformative education policy and practice not only in Australia but around the world.
About the roles
The Graduate School continues to grow its capability and is focused firmly on the future. We look forward to welcoming new senior leaders who will collaborate with our expert staff and contribute to the ongoing success of the Graduate School.
Our senior staff provide research leadership, play a significant role in advancing their discipline, and work collectively towards advancing the School’s research and teaching priorities.
Successful applicants for these senior academic positions will be required to demonstrate the following:
- An international track record of high impact ground-breaking scholarly activities;
- A strong track record in publications in leading international journals;
- A strong track record of teaching at postgraduate levels;
- Evidence of the ability to secure external research funding; and
- A strong desire to participate in the School’s leadership opportunities
The Melbourne Graduate School of Education is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all scholars able to enrich our scholarly community. Indigenous Australians seeking support to apply are encouraged to contact the Melbourne Graduate School of Education by emailing their contact details and position to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please do not submit your application to this email address)
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme;
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions;
- Working for one of Australia's top Universities;
- Growing your expertise and innovative thinking in an environment that leaves an impact; and
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment.
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
How to apply
Your complete application will include a Cover Letter, address of the Selection Criteria and your CV. Please indicate what position you are applying for and the academic level. The level of your appointment will be based on your qualifications and experience.
For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria, please go to: https://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/selection-criteria
To ensure the University provides a safe environment for children, this position requires the incumbent to hold a current and valid Working with Children Check.
0049425 - Chair of Literacies and Languages Education_v2.pdf
0049394 - Professor of Global Studies and International Education_v2.pdf
0049393 - Professor of Measurement Analytics_v2.pdf
0048630 - Professor of Digital Education_v2.pdf
0049395 - Professor of Teacher Education_v2.pdf
0049391 - Associate Professor in Curriculum Studies_v2.pdf
0049396 - Senior Lecturer Vocational & Lifelong Learning_v2.pdf