Job no: 0052048
Work type: Fixed Term
Division/Faculty: Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
Department/School: Melbourne Medical School
Salary: $85,134 - $92,154 (UOM 6)
Role & Superannuation rate: Professional - Part time - 9.5% super
About the role:
This position is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Safer Families Centre, a national and international team leading sustainable change in the health sector to improve engagement with families about domestic abuse and violence. Based at the University of Melbourne, you will provide administrative support in the development and delivery of a national domestic and family violence (DFV) training program for General Practitioners, practice nurses and other primary health care workers. The role involves engaging with a range of stakeholders, particularly general practices and supporting the team to build the capacity of primary health care workers nationally to better support families experiencing DFV.
You are dynamic, organised and an effective communicator and enjoy working closely with a team. Your skills and experience in communication design and editing would also be viewed favourably.
You will further have:
- Completion of a degree level qualification with subsequent relevant work-related experience or an equivalent combination of relevant work experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective collaboration and engagement.
- Demonstrated high level of computing skills including competency with Microsoft Office suite and other web-based systems.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands.
- High level organisational and administrative skills and ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to team-based administrative tasks in a cooperative and collegial manner.