Job no: 0052086
Work type: Fixed Term
Division/Faculty: Chief Operating Officer Portfolio
Department/School: Student and Scholarly Services
Salary: $93,935 - $101,684 (UOM 7)
Role & Superannuation rate: Professional - Full time - 9.5% super
About Students and Scholarly Services at The University of Melbourne
Student and Scholarly Services provides student administration and services from recruitment and point of enquiry to graduation. This team also delivers wellbeing and scholarly services to students and staff.
About the role
As Coordinator Government Reporting, you will be responsible for coordinating the preparation and submission of the curriculum and enrolment-related reports that the University must submit to the Australian federal government. This is a highly specialised, “hands-on” and vital role. You will be the University’s expert in this area.
You will bring specialist technical and content knowledge, analytical and process improvement skills, dedicated attention, and an ability to work collaboratively and effectively across multiple business teams.
You will further have:
- A degree with at least 4 years’ subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and management expertise in technical and administrative fields, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills and a demonstrated ability to use relevant evidence, policies and experience to address problems that involve multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to continually refine services, including underpinning IT systems and business practices.
- Superior attention to detail, including a proven ability to accurately interpret policy and technical requirements, manage large data sets with ease, and ensure systems and practices are compliant.
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/staff-benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well-established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
How to apply
Your application submitted should include a CV along with your responses against the selection criteria* found in the Position Description for the role.
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/selection-criteria