About the Role:
Research Assistants are a critical part of research project teams, executing research support tasks that contribute significantly to the successful development of academic research and publications.
Casual Research Assistants report to a Principal Researcher who is responsible for overall coordination of research projects. Tasks vary depending on the project, and a Research Assistant may work on more than one project at a time.
Applicants will be placed in the Department of Management & Marketing Casual Research Assistant pool and contacted when suitable projects arise
- Conducting literature reviews
- Collecting data (primary and secondary) through multiple methods. Cleaning and preparing data, and analysing data (using quantitative and/or qualitative techniques)
- Assisting with report preparation (e.g. formatting, assembling reference lists)
You are committed to research integrity, and able to manage research related administrative tasks efficiently and accurately. You utilise data analysis tools and technology with ease, and work collaboratively and collegially with academic and professional staff and colleagues.
You will also have:
- A Bachelor level qualification in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent relevant academic or professional or practice-based experience and expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information regarding responsibilities and requirements, please refer to the attached PD.
Please Note: Applications are not being accepted via this job board. Please ensure you visit https://ctrs.app.unimelb.edu.au/ctrs/ to submit your application and be considered for this position.
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This role requires current valid work rights for Australia.